The Beetz & Partner patent attorneys are engineers and scientists who cover almost the entire spectrum of technology holding advanced degrees in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, physics, chemistry, information technology, process engineering, material processing, crystallography and mining. Many of them have gained extensive work experience in their respective industrial sectors.
Our attorneys at law mainly specialize in trademark law including domains and business names as well as on proceedings relating to infringements of industrial rights. Questions relating to competition law and copyright law are a further facet to our range of activities.
The practice partners are also patent law lecturers at German universities. They contribute regularly to technical publications and are active members in expert panel committees for international organisations in the field of intellectual property protection.
- Fédération Internationale des Conseils en Propriété Industrielle (FICPI)
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI)
- Licensing Executives Society (LES)
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA)
- Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office (EPI)
- Association of Intellectual Property Experts (VPP)
- Industrial Property and Copyright Law
- Deutsche Vereinigung für Gewerblichen Rechtsschutz und Urheberrecht (GRUR)
- German Patentanwaltskammer (Chamber of Patent Attorneys)